Within Estonia the goods are delivered by Omniva (Eesti Post) to your local post office, courier to the address given by you, SmartPOST to your preferred SmartPOST parcel terminal or SmartKULLER to the address provided by you.
Orders placed before
14.30 will be delivered the next day, orders placed later will be delivered to
you the day after that. Orders placed during the weekend will be delivered to
you on the Tuesday.
The parcel can be picked up personally at the address Pärnu, Riia mnt 17/19 on workdays 9.00-17.00 after order confirmation has been received.
Our warehouse is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
1. When you order the parcel to your local post office, the delivery cost is EUR 3.68 (the cost includes VAT). This amount is added to the cost of your order.
When you receive the parcel note, you have to pick up the goods you ordered from the post office selected by you.
The parcel will be stored in the post office for 15 calendar days and it will be returned to us in the case that you have not picked it up by this time.
The prepayment is not returned.
2. When the goods are delivered by Omniva courier to the address indicated by you, the delivery cost is EUR 4.37 (the cost includes VAT). This amount is added to the cost of your order.
The courier will call you beforehand to agree upon the delivery time and time period suitable to you. In the case that delivery is not successful, the parcel will be stored in your local post office for 15 calendar days. Thereafter the parcel is returned to our company and the prepayment will not be returned.
3. When the parcel is delivered to a SmartPOST parcel terminal chosen by you, the delivery cost is EUR 2.82 (including VAT). This amount is added to the cost of your order.
You will receive an SMS message and e-mail when your parcel has arrived in the parcel terminal chosen by you. The parcel is stored in the parcel terminal for 7 days after it has been inserted in the parcel terminal. In the case that you do not pick up your parcel, it will be sent back to our company and the prepayment will not be returned.
In the continental part of Estonia the parcel is delivered to the destination parcel terminal the next day after the parcel has arrived at the SmartPOST parcel terminal. Parcels to the islands of Saaremaa or Hiiumaa, arrive 1 working day later than to the continental part of Estonia.
4. When you have selected SmartKULLER for the delivery of your parcel, the delivery cost is EUR 5.40 (including VAT). This amount is added to the cost of your order. On the morning of the delivery day of the parcel, you will be notified about the exact arrival time of your parcel by SMS. The courier will call approx. 15 minutes before arrival. Parcels are delivered from 9.00 to 21.00.
5. In the case that you pick up your parcel personally at our warehouse at Riia mnt 17, no delivery cost will be added to your order. The parcel can be picked up as soon as after half an hour from order confirmation on workdays from 9.00 to 17.00. Our warehouse is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Your parcel is stored in our warehouse for 14 calendar days, after which your order is cancelled and the prepayment will not be returned.
To receive the parcel you must present your personal identity document.
6. For orders over EUR 65.00 delivery is free within the Republic of Estonia to the location chosen by you.
7. When you order the parcel outside of the territory of the Republic of Estonia, the delivery cost will be added to the cost of your order according to the Omniva price list depending on the weight of the parcel and the destination country. We ship the parcel as a maxi business letter or we will try to find the most suitable shipping method for you. We handle each shipment individually and payment is executed based on an invoice. Choose “Package to abroad” from the delivery method and “By invoice” from the payment method.